First make sure the headset is off, then press and hold the MFB until the LED alternately flashes red and blue (about 8 seconds). 3. Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound on your computer and click on “Add a Bluetooth Device” under “Devices and Printers”. Your Headset should show up as “Cootree 220”.
- 1 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 Why my Bluetooth headphone is not connecting?
- 3 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
- 4 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
- 5 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 6 Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
- 7 Why are my headphones not connecting?
- 8 Why my phone is not connecting to earphones?
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
Why my Bluetooth headphone is not connecting?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
Why my phone is not connecting to earphones?
Android settings prevent headphones from working If they’re still not working, your headphones are the problem. If your headphones do work in another device but not in your smartphone, your phone’s the problem. Check your sound settings. Tap on Volume and similar settings to make sure your sound settings are turned on.