- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode by holding down the call button, then setting the power switch to ON.
- Find the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar in the upper-right of your display.
- Select Set up Bluetooth Device from the Bluetooth status menu.
- Select the device you want to connect to, then select connect.
How do I pair my tone earbuds?
1-4 of 4 Answers
- Fully charge the TONE Free unit with both earbuds attached.
- It goes into pairing mode right away when nothing else is connected to them, Otherwise,, hold the button on the left earpiece (the one with the red label) for five seconds and will go into pairing mode.
- Flip the power switch on the neck band on.
How do I pair my LG TONE FOR FREE?
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold the Call and Power buttons for 2 seconds.
- The Indicator lamp will turn blue, and the HBS-A80 enters Search mode.
- Your headset is now ready to be paired with another Bluetooth device.
How do I reset my LG Bluetooth headset?
Reset: While device is on, hold down call button and both volume up and down. Hold until call light glows steady blue. It’s reset.
How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
Activate Pairing mode on the Bluetooth headphones. Press and hold the Power button or the ID SET button, as shown in the illustration below. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The blinking means the Bluetooth headphones have entered Pairing mode.
Why is my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I reset my Bluetooth headset?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Reset the Connection
- Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices.
- Once deleted, power your phone completely off, then power it back on. This resets the Bluetooth stack in the Bluetooth software on the phone.
- Re-pair the headset with your phone.