Plug the splitter cable into your sound card’s headphone socket. Then plug your amplified speakers into the left output socket and your headphones into the right. Sound card: Mono separated -> Choose your computer’s sound card in the drop-down list. Click Apply.
- 1 How do I use headphones and speakers at the same time Virtual DJ?
- 2 Can I use both speakers and headphones at the same time?
- 3 How do I get sound on Virtual DJ?
- 4 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to virtual DJ?
- 5 How do I set up virtual DJ headphones?
- 6 How do I play audio through speakers and headphones?
- 7 How do I use computer speakers and headphones at the same time?
- 8 Can I use a DJ controller with just headphones?
- 9 How do you mix with only headphones?
- 10 Can you DJ with headphones only?
- 11 Why is Virtual DJ not playing?
How do I use headphones and speakers at the same time Virtual DJ?
Select SPEAKER+HEADPHONE in the OUTPUT options and COMPUTER AUDIO from the HARDWARE options. VirtualDJ will then route the Master Output to the 1st stereo channel and Headphones to the 2nd stereo channel of your computer’s built-in sound card. Click APPLY to save these changes.
Can I use both speakers and headphones at the same time?
In case you’re wondering, can you also play music through your headphones and speakers at the same time using your Android or iOS device? Yes, but there aren’t any built-in settings for Android or iOS that let you do this. The easiest way is to use an audio splitter to send the sound to two or more devices.
How do I get sound on Virtual DJ?
Open up the Virtual DJ Preferences by clicking on the Settings tab in the top right-hand corner of Virtual DJ. Choose the Audio Tab on the left and make sure the computers internal sound card is selected in the card area of the audio settings window.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to virtual DJ?
Go to audio config, choose 2 soundcards and select your bluetooth as master and your pc soundcard as headphones, hey presto. one word of advice; you will have to beatmatch purely in the headphones as there will be a time delay due to the bluetooh connection on your master out.
How do I set up virtual DJ headphones?
To setup Virtual Dj to use your headphones you need to go to CONFIG. In the INPUTS box you should leave this set to NONE, unless you have external inputs and/or timecodes connected. In the OUTPUTS box you need to set this to HEADPHONES to enable sound to be directed to both your speakers, and to your headphones.
How do I play audio through speakers and headphones?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How do I use computer speakers and headphones at the same time?
Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
Can I use a DJ controller with just headphones?
It’s possible to DJ with just headphones on your DJ controller mixer and most standalone DJ mixers too just to point out. A lot of mixers give headphone functionality to adjust between hearing the ‘Cue’, ‘Mix’ and ‘Master’. Using these options can allow you to DJ without speakers and purely with the headphones.
How do you mix with only headphones?
Here’s how to mix with headphones:
- Use open-back headphones.
- Use reference tracks.
- Double check your mix on speakers.
- Mix at a low volume.
- Use Sonarworks and/or Waves NX.
Can you DJ with headphones only?
Learning to mix only in your headphones is totally possible and is a helpful skill for DJs to have. It will work well for practicing DJing quietly, but also it will prepare you for gigs when the DJ booth monitors are weak or non-existent and plan on DJing with in-ear monitors.
Why is Virtual DJ not playing?
This problem is normally caused by incorrect sound settings. Please go to CONFIG -> Sound Setup and verify that your sound settings are correct for the sound card(s) that you are using. Also, make sure that you have the latest drivers installed from the manufacturer’s website.