Press and hold the Volume + / – Buttons at the same time for 7 seconds until the LED indicator flashes purple once and 2 beep sounds are heard. You can just pair the headphones just like when they are new.
- 1 How do I pair my Taotronics Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do I pair my Iphone with Taotronics?
- 3 Why won’t my Taotronics Bluetooth headphones connect?
- 4 Why wont my Bluetooth connect to my headphones?
- 5 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 6 How do you pair a Bluetooth headset?
- 7 How do I sync my TaoTronics?
- 8 How do I pair my TaoTronics TT bh040?
- 9 How do I connect my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset to my PC?
- 10 Where is the multifunction button on TaoTronics headphones?
- 11 How do I pair my TaoTronics SoundLiberty 53?
- 12 How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter?
How do I pair my Taotronics Bluetooth headphones?
How to Use Couple Earbuds Mode of TaoTronics Wireless Earbuds?
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case. They will connect with each other automatically.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device and search for nearby devices.
- Once connected, the LED indicators on both earbuds will ﬂash blue slowly.
How do I pair my Iphone with Taotronics?
Pairing Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones to Your Phone
- Activate your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones’s pairing mode.
- Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Select the correct headphones and pair with it.
- Your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones is now connected to the phone successfully.
Why won’t my Taotronics Bluetooth headphones connect?
If the transmitter cannot pair with your Bluetooth device, clear the pairing history by pressing the Power Button twice when the transmitter are on until the LED indicator ﬂashes red and blue alternately. Then restart the transmitter to pair again.
Why wont my Bluetooth connect to my headphones?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
How do you pair a Bluetooth headset?
How to pair Bluetooth headphones with your phone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Tap Pair new device.
- Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode (see the owner manual on how to do this).
- Tap the headphones under the list of available devices.
How do I sync my TaoTronics?
Make sure the headphones and your Bluetooth® device are next to each other (within 3 feet / 1 meter). The first time you use the headphones, press and hold the Multifunction Button until the LED indicator ﬂashes red and blue alternately. Now the headphones are in pairing mode.
How do I pair my TaoTronics TT bh040?
Press and hold the power button on the headset control unit for approx 5 seconds. The LEDs will flash red and blue. The headphones are now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
How do I connect my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset to my PC?
Pairing your headset with a Laptop
- Step 1: Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth on your Laptop by going to Bluetooth Settings.
- Step 3: Click on Add Bluetooth or other device in Bluetooth settings.
- Step 4: Choose Bluetooth from the list (see image below)
When pairing for the first time, you need to hold down the multifunction button ( located in the middle ) for about 3 to 5 seconds. Release the button when the headphones start flashing red and blue lights. Red and Blue lights indicate that the headphones are in pairing mode.
How do I pair my TaoTronics SoundLiberty 53?
- Put both ears into the charging compartment, wait for the blue light to flash slowly, and then take out the left earphone; Wait for the left earphone to flash blue and white light to enter the pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth pairing of the mobile phone “Taotronics SoundLiberty 53”
How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter?
In order to perform a “factory reset”, switch on the TT-BA01 transmitter first. Press the power button 2 times. Then the transmitter must be switched off again. The transmitter is now set back and can be connected to a new device.