Use an audio splitter or Bluetooth adapter A splitter offers a plug-and-play solution. Simply plug the splitter into your PC and plug the headphones into one port and the speakers into another. It’s best to buy a high-quality audio splitter.
- 1 How do I separate audio from headphones and speakers?
- 2 How do I split audio on my computer?
- 3 Can you listen to two things at once with headphones?
- 4 Can I play music on speakers and game through headphones?
- 5 How can I use headphones with both mic and speaker on PC?
- 6 How do I enable two audio outputs?
- 7 How can I use one headset on two devices?
- 8 How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
- 9 How do I play Spotify through speakers and headphones?
How do I separate audio from headphones and speakers?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How do I split audio on my computer?
Right-click the Speakers icon on the system tray and select Sounds. Select the Playback tab shown in the snapshot directly below. Then select your primary speakers audio playback device and click Set as default. That will be one of the two playback devices that play the audio.
Can you listen to two things at once with headphones?
The easiest way to use two headphones on your PC or Mac is to use a headphone splitter. This lets you plug two or more headphones into your computer via the mini-stereo or USB port and split the sound equally between both devices. If you’re buying a headphone splitter, make sure your device supports dual-headphone use.
Can I play music on speakers and game through headphones?
Yes you can. Depending on your motherboard or sound card you can often configure seperate playback devices to play something other than what goes through your regular speakers. Right click the speaker icon near the clock on the start menu.
How can I use headphones with both mic and speaker on PC?
Right click Volume icon in System Tray at right end of task bar, Open Sounds Settings, in dropdown menus at top make sure Headphones are selected and Connected for both Playback and Recording Default Devices.
How do I enable two audio outputs?
Output audio to multiple devices in Windows 10
- Press Start, type Sound into the search space and select same from the list.
- Select Speakers as the default playback device.
- Go to the “Recording” tab, right-click and enable “Show Disabled Devices”
How can I use one headset on two devices?
- split the audio and mic line from the headset with this.
- then split the audio line again with another splitter.
- Then feed one audio line into my pc, and the other into my work pc.
- Then use an adapter to get both the audio and mic into my work laptop, something like this.
How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
How do I play Spotify through speakers and headphones?
You have to right click ‘Stereo Mix ‘ and enable the device. Now go to properties by clicking and select the ‘Listen’ tab and mark the checkbox of ‘Listen to this device’. Here you go, choose your headphone from the drop down list and apply.