Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Onn headphones come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
- 1 Why are my Onn headphones not connecting?
- 2 How do I reset my Onn headphones?
- 3 Why my Bluetooth headphone is not connecting?
- 4 Why are my Onn headphones blinking red and blue?
- 5 How do I turn on Onn wireless earbuds?
- 6 How do you connect wireless earphones?
- 7 Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
- 8 How do I know when my Onn headphones are charged?
- 9 What is the pin for Onn headphones?
- 10 How do I pair my Onn Bluetooth headset?
- 11 Why are my headphones not connecting?
- 12 Why my phone is not connecting to earphones?
Why are my Onn headphones not connecting?
Make sure that you fully charge the headphone before turning it on. Check that the headphone is in pairing mode (Blue/Red indicator light flashes quickly). Delete the existing Bluetooth headphone name in phone, and search again. If still no search result, please restart the headphone and phone, and try again.
How do I reset my Onn headphones?
How to Reset ONN Headphones
- Turn off your ONN headphones.
- Hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
- Wait for the red and blue LED lights to blink.
- Reconnect with your device.
Why my Bluetooth headphone is not connecting?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Red-and-blue alternating lights indicate that the BTH240 is in pairing mode. The BTH240 will enter pairing mode any time it is powered on if it is not currently paired to any devices (such as after a factory reset.)
How do I turn on Onn wireless earbuds?
Take out both earphones from the charging case and power them off. When the earphones are turned off, press and hold R side earphone 5sec to reactive it connecting to another device, then power on the L side as well.
How do you connect wireless earphones?
How to Pair Bluetooth Earbuds
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Open the charging case.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and put them back in.
- Press the pairing button on the charging case.
- Press the pairing button on the earbuds.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I know when my Onn headphones are charged?
When you turn on the headset by pressing the button, the indicator (blue) flashes two times, then the indicator (red) flashes. You can check the remaining battery charge by the number of times the indicator (red) flashes. You can also check the remaining battery charge when the headset is turned on.
What is the pin for Onn headphones?
Thanks. So I had to hold both volume buttons to get it to pair after pairing it wants a PIN and suggests 1234 or 0000.
How do I pair my Onn Bluetooth headset?
Android. Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Onn headphones come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
Why my phone is not connecting to earphones?
Android settings prevent headphones from working If they’re still not working, your headphones are the problem. If your headphones do work in another device but not in your smartphone, your phone’s the problem. Check your sound settings. Tap on Volume and similar settings to make sure your sound settings are turned on.