- Press and hold the multi-function button until the LED indicator flashes blue and red alternately.
- Turn on BT on the device that you want to pair with the earbuds.
- In the list of available devices, find and select “AUKEY EP-B56”
- If a code or PIN is required for pairing, enter “0000”
- 1 How do you put Aukey headphones in pairing mode?
- 2 How do I connect my Aukey Bluetooth headphones to my android?
- 3 How do I pair my Aukey EP T21?
- 4 How do I pair my Aukey T10?
- 5 Can’t connect to Aukey Bluetooth headphones?
- 6 How do I connect my Aukey Bluetooth earbuds to my Macbook?
- 7 How do you put a Bluetooth headset in pairing mode?
- 8 Why is my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 9 How do wireless headphones connect to Xbox One?
- 10 How do I pair my Aukey speaker?
- 11 How do I reset my Aukey t32?
- 12 Why do my Bluetooth headphones only work in one ear?
How do you put Aukey headphones in pairing mode?
To pair the earbuds, open the case and remove the right and left earbuds. They will immediately pair with each other and then the right earbud will begin to flash between green and red. Open the Bluetooth settings on the device you want to pair and select AUKEY EP-N5 from the list of available devices. You’re set.
How do I connect my Aukey Bluetooth headphones to my android?
- Take the left and right earbuds out of the case.
- After the earbuds have connected successfully, the LED indicators on the earbuds will flash green and red.
- Turn on the pairing function on the device you want to pair with the earbuds.
- From the list of available devices, find and select “AUKEY EP-T21”
How do I pair my Aukey EP T21?
- Take the earbuds out of the case. The LED indicators on the earbuds will flash green and red.
- Turn on the pairing function on your device.
- Select “AUKEY EP-T21”
How do I pair my Aukey T10?
- Take out the left and right earphones at the same time, you will hear the voice prompt of “pairing” from the right earphone, and the LED the indicator light will flash white quickly.
- Use device Bluetooth to search for “Aukey EP T10” and click pairing.
Can’t connect to Aukey Bluetooth headphones?
Press and hold the multi function button (middle) on the headset control unit for approx 6 seconds. The LEDs will flash red and blue. The headphones are now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
How do I connect my Aukey Bluetooth earbuds to my Macbook?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do you put a Bluetooth headset in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
Why is my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do wireless headphones connect to Xbox One?
Pairing the headset
- Be sure that both the headset and console are powered on.
- Press and hold the green power button on the headset (located on the back of the left earcup) for 4 seconds.
- Press the Pair button on your console (this is the same button you use to pair a wireless controller with your console).
How do I pair my Aukey speaker?
Pairing is initiated when the Aukey speaker is first powered up, otherwise you need to (with the speaker turned off) press and hold the power button for two seconds. There is a small LED light on the face of the speaker that flashes blue to confirm the speaker is in pairing mode.
How do I reset my Aukey t32?
Reset the earbuds
- Take both earbuds out of the charging case, and the earbuds will turn on.
- Touch and hold on the touch-sensitive panels on both earbuds for 15 seconds.
- Put both earbuds back in the charging case and close the lid to reset.
- Open the lid again, and both earbuds will turn on and enter pairing mode.
Why do my Bluetooth headphones only work in one ear?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds. The voice levels must be equal on both sides of your headset.