To pair a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device
- Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable. The way you make it discoverable depends on the device.
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth.
How do you connect wireless headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do you connect Bluetooth headphones for the first time?
When you pair the headset with a device for the first time after you bought it, or after you initialized the headset (the headset has no pairing information), press and hold the button for about 2 seconds when the headset is turned off. The headset enters pairing mode automatically.
How do I connect to Bluetooth?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.