Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Mpow headphones or speaker come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone. If it asks for a code, enter “0000”.
- 1 How do you put a MPOW headset in pairing mode?
- 2 Why are my MPOW headphones not connecting?
- 3 Where is the pairing button on MPOW headphones?
- 4 How do I reset my MPOW Bluetooth headset?
- 5 Why are my MPOW headphones Flashing?
- 6 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 7 How do I pair MPOW M12?
- 8 Where can I find MPOW earbuds?
How do you put a MPOW headset in pairing mode?
Pair to your Smartphone
- Press the “MPOW” button for about 5 seconds until the red and blue lights start flashing alternately.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your phone.
- Enter the code “0000” if needed.
- If paring is successful, the blue light indicator starts flashing.
Why are my MPOW headphones not connecting?
Maybe there is something wrong with Bluetooth data in your phone. You need to delete the phone connected records, restart it and reboot the headphone pairing mode so that it can be searched and paired.
To pair them, hold down the ‘mpow’ button on the right ear until the led flashes alternating blue and red. Then go into the Bluetooth settings on your iPad and search for new device, the mpow should show up, select it and it will automatically pair.
How do I reset my MPOW Bluetooth headset?
How to Reset MPOW Headphones
- Turn off your MPOW headphones and put them in the charging box.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Wait for the red and white lights to blink alternately.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and pair it again.
- Wait for the blue Bluetooth light to flash.
Why are my MPOW headphones Flashing?
The headphones are looking for a connection. This puts the headphones in pairing mode, which makes the status lights blink red and blue. The solution is to pair your headphones with the other device again. Turn off Bluetooth for both devices.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I pair MPOW M12?
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned off in your device.
- When both earbuds are in the charging case, simultaneously press and.
- The earbuds light will flash red and blue simultaneously.
- The LED will go out l second later, Mpow M12 will automatically enter back into pairing mode.
Where can I find MPOW earbuds?
Simply open the “Find My” App on your iPhone and the app will show you the location of your connected devices. Bluetooth Scanner app. Will help you search for nearby Bluetooth devices, so you can narrow down your search area range. You will need to download an app from the app store.