please try :
- Turn off the headset completely. ( no blinking lights)
- Turn on the bluetooth function on your device.
- Press and hold power button for approximately 8 seconds until you see the blue/red flashing LED lights. The headset is now in pairing mode.
- 1 How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
- 2 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
- 3 How do you fix Bluetooth headphones not pairing?
- 4 How do you charge Ausdom headphones?
- 5 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not showing up?
- 6 How do you connect wireless headphones to your phone?
- 7 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 8 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
- 9 What is the passcode for pairing Bluetooth?
- 10 Why are my headphones not connecting?
- 11 How do I turn on discoverable mode?
How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do you fix Bluetooth headphones not pairing?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
How do you charge Ausdom headphones?
Charging the Battery Connect the micro USB charging cable to any power source and the USB interface located on the side of ear cup for charging. The headphone LED turns to solid red during charging. It takes about 2 hours for the first charge and after charging for as long as 1-1.5 hours.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not showing up?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do you connect wireless headphones to your phone?
How to pair Bluetooth headphones with your phone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Tap Pair new device.
- Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode (see the owner manual on how to do this).
- Tap the headphones under the list of available devices.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
What is the passcode for pairing Bluetooth?
Use the code 0000 when pairing with another Bluetooth® device. The passcode may appear as Pass key, PIN code, PIN number, or Password depending on the Bluetooth device used.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
How do I turn on discoverable mode?
Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your cell phone and locate the “Bluetooth” option. Select the option to place the device in discovery mode. Select the option “Scan for Devices.” This will enable the phone to locate compatible Bluetooth devices near its location.