Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
Why are my beats not pairing?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
Why are my beats not showing up on Bluetooth?
From any Android Device Go to Settings. Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first. Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
How do I make my beats Bluetooth discoverable?
How to pair Beats headphones with a computer or mobile device
- Turn on your Beats headphones.
- Hold your Beats headphones near your device, making sure your device is unlocked.
- Head to your device’s Bluetooth menu.
- Your phone or computer will search for any nearby devices that are ready to pair.
How do I connect my Iphone to Beats?
Locate your Beats from an iOS device: Open the Find My app. Locate your Beats using an iCloud account:
- Go to iCloud.com/find in your browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose All Devices, then select the headphones you want to locate.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
How do you reset beats pairs?
Hold down both the power button and volume down button for 10 seconds. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.