Pair your Bluetooth accessory
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings Bluetooth. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
- 1 Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 Can you connect any Bluetooth headphones to an Apple Watch?
- 3 Why won’t my Apple Watch connect to my headphones?
- 4 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch without my phone?
- 5 How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch 6?
- 6 How do I get my Apple Watch to play through my headphones?
- 7 Can I pair AirPods to Apple Watch?
- 8 Can I connect my AirPods to my Apple Watch without my phone?
- 9 Why won’t my Bluetooth connect to my Apple Watch?
- 10 How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Apple Watch?
- 11 How do you pair Apple earbuds?
- 12 How do I play Spotify through my headphones to Apple Watch?
Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my Bluetooth headphones?
The following steps may help when using compatible Bluetooth headphones with Apple Watch, having previously resolved the same issue for some other users: Unpair your headphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with. Restart your Apple Watch: Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Can you connect any Bluetooth headphones to an Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch doesn’t have a headphone port, but you can use wireless headphones with it. But any pair of Bluetooth-enabled headphones will be compatible with the watch.
Why won’t my Apple Watch connect to my headphones?
Turn off bluetooth on your iPhone if the headphones are paired with it, then turn on Airplane Mode on your Apple Watch and turn on Bluetooth on your Apple Watch. Since the headphones are already paired, just tap them and they should connect. Then you can turn off Airplane Mode again.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch without my phone?
To connect the Watch to Bluetooth headphones, put your headphones in pairing mode. Then go to the Settings app (on the Watch) > Bluetooth, and your headphones should appear. Select them from the list, and you’re set. I connect headphones to the watch fine.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch 6?
How to pair Bluetooth headphones on Apple Watch
- On Apple Watch, head into Settings > Bluetooth.
- Turn on your headphones and enable pairing mode.
- Wait until you see your Bluetooth headphone on Apple Watch, tap on the Bluetooth device to pair.
- Wait a few seconds so Apple Watch can pair to your Bluetooth headphones.
How do I get my Apple Watch to play through my headphones?
Monitor your headphone volume
- Touch and hold the bottom of the screen, then swipe up to open Control Center.
- Tap Edit, then tap. next to the Headphone button to add it.
- While listening to headphones paired to your Apple Watch, open Control Center, then tap. A meter shows the current headphone volume.
Can I pair AirPods to Apple Watch?
AirPods automatically pair with your Apple Watch when they’re initially paired with your iPhone. You shouldn’t need to manually pair them. You can check to make sure they’re paired by looking for AirPods in the AirPlay section of the watch’s Control Center.
Can I connect my AirPods to my Apple Watch without my phone?
Once they have been set up, AirPods can already connect to all models of Apple Watch without the paired iPhone being nearby: Use your AirPods – Apple Support. Listen to music on your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Why won’t my Bluetooth connect to my Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Apple Watch?
For additional help, refer to: Apple Watch Support.
- From the Watch face screen, press the. Digital Crown. to access the Apps screen.
- Tap the. Settings icon..
- Tap. Bluetooth..
- Tap the. Bluetooth switch. to turn on or off. Your Apple Watch automatically searches for nearby Bluetooth accessories when Bluetooth is turned on.
How do you pair Apple earbuds?
If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white. When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them.
How do I play Spotify through my headphones to Apple Watch?
How to use Spotify Connect on Apple Watch to control playback
- Open Spotify on Apple Watch.
- Stay on the default screen.
- Tap the Spotify Connect icon at the bottom right.
- Now, choose which nearby device to stream music to.
- Once connected, you can seamlessly stream music or podcasts from your Apple Watch.