Turn on your phone’s or other pairing devices’ Bluetooth function. 3. Search Bluetooth devices and select “COULAX CX04” on your phone （Enter passcode 0000 if needed）. MUTIFUNCTION BUTTON ON/OFF BUTTON Toggle On/Off Button to power to “On”, the indicator light turns blue with a voice prompting “Power On”.
- 1 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
- 2 How do I put my earbuds into pairing mode?
- 3 Why my Bluetooth headphone is not connecting?
- 4 How do you pair wireless earphones?
- 5 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
- 6 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
- 7 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone?
- 8 How do you get both wireless earbuds to work at the same time?
- 9 Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
- 10 Why are my headphones not connecting?
- 11 Why my phone is not connecting to earphones?
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I put my earbuds into pairing mode?
In the Bluetooth menu, you want to make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. Then go to your headphones or earphones and press the Bluetooth pairing button. If you’re not sure which button that is, your manual will tell you if there’s a dedicated Bluetooth button or if the power button doubles as the Bluetooth button.
Why my Bluetooth headphone is not connecting?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do you pair wireless earphones?
How to Pair Bluetooth Earbuds
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Open the charging case.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and put them back in.
- Press the pairing button on the charging case.
- Press the pairing button on the earbuds.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
How do you get both wireless earbuds to work at the same time?
First, you will need to pair the earbuds to each other, then to the phone.
- Turn them both on at the same time, holding down the buttons until they flash red then blue.
- Once they both are flashing at the same time, you’ll double press a button on ONE earbud.
- The earbud will say it’s connected.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
Why my phone is not connecting to earphones?
Android settings prevent headphones from working If they’re still not working, your headphones are the problem. If your headphones do work in another device but not in your smartphone, your phone’s the problem. Check your sound settings. Tap on Volume and similar settings to make sure your sound settings are turned on.