Press and hold the Volume + / – Buttons at the same time for 7 seconds until the LED indicator flashes purple once and 2 beep sounds are heard. You can just pair the headphones just like when they are new.
- 1 How do I pair my TT Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do you put TT headphones in pairing mode?
- 3 How do I pair my TT noise Cancelling headphones?
- 4 How do you reset TT headphones?
- 5 How do I pair my TaoTronics TT bh060?
- 6 How do I pair my TaoTronics TT ba07?
- 7 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 8 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 9 Where is multifunction button on Taotronics headphones?
- 10 How do I reset my Taotronics Bluetooth headset?
- 11 How do I turn off Taotronics TT bh07?
- 12 How do I reset my TaoTronics TT BA07?
- 13 Why are my TaoTronics headphones not turning on?
- 14 Why won’t my TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones turn on?
How do I pair my TT Bluetooth headphones?
I’m using the Samsung S10 (Android) as the phone in this guide.
- Activate your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones’s pairing mode.
- Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Select the correct headphones and pair with it.
- Your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones is now connected to the phone successfully.
How do you put TT headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I pair my TT noise Cancelling headphones?
Turn on the Bluetooth mode on your mobile device. It will automatically search for other Bluetooth enabled devices nearby. Choose the “TaoTronics TT-BH22” device from the list. Once the pairing has been successful, the headphone’s LED will flash blue.
How do you reset TT headphones?
Please press and hold the power button and volume- button at the same time until the LED flashes purple light 2 times, and then turn on the earphones. The reset is complete.
How do I pair my TaoTronics TT bh060?
Press and hold the multi function button (right side) on the headset for approx 2 seconds. The LEDs will flash red and blue. The headphones are now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
How do I pair my TaoTronics TT ba07?
Press and hold the Power button on the unit for approx 5 seconds until the blue LED flashes. Then press again the Power button 2 times and the red and blue LEDs will flash alternatively. The transmitter is now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
When pairing for the first time, you need to hold down the multifunction button ( located in the middle ) for about 3 to 5 seconds. Release the button when the headphones start flashing red and blue lights.
How do I reset my Taotronics Bluetooth headset?
Take the earbuds out of the charging case, then place them back again. Tap and hold the Multifunction Touch Control of both earbuds for 10 seconds until the LED indicators ﬂash three times to enter reset mode. Take out both earbuds, and they will pair with each other automatically.
How do I turn off Taotronics TT bh07?
- Switch on and off: long press the multi-function button.
- Adjust the volume level: click the volume +/- key once.
- Switch tracks: long press the volume +/- keys.
- Play/pause, answer/hang up: click the middle multi-function button once (long press for 2 seconds to reject it)
How do I reset my TaoTronics TT BA07?
Here’s how to reset TT-BA07 in TX:
- Turn off the unit.
- Wait couple of seconds.
- Switch to RX mode.
- Turn on the device.
- Turn off the device and wait for 3 seconds.
- Switch to TX mode.
- Turn on the device.
- The blue/red light starts to blink immediately after turning on automatically.
Why are my TaoTronics headphones not turning on?
Device Not Turning On Make sure the device is properly charged. Try using while device is plugged in to be sure it is a battery issue.
Why won’t my TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones turn on?
No need to worry – just do a RESET (for the TT-BH09, hold the power button while it is charging until you see an orange light), and it will be happy to start pairing again.