This is also pretty easy to do in Windows 10:
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
- 1 How do I use two audio outputs Windows 10?
- 2 Can I use headphones and speakers at the same time Windows 10?
- 3 How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
- 4 How do you play two audio sources at the same time?
- 5 How do I play music through my Bluetooth and headphone jack Windows 10?
- 6 How can I listen to 2 headphones on my computer?
- 7 How do you use a front and back audio jack at the same time?
- 8 How can I use headphones with both mic and speaker on PC?
- 9 How can I use both headphones and mic on PC?
How do I use two audio outputs Windows 10?
Select the Listen tab on the Stereo Mix window. Then click the Listen to this device checkbox. Select the second playback device listed on the Playback this device drop-down menu. Click the Apply and OK buttons on both the Stereo Mix Properties and Sound window.
Can I use headphones and speakers at the same time Windows 10?
The following steps let you play sound through both speakers and headphones if you’re using Windows 10. Connect your headphones and speakers to your PC. Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and click Sounds. Under the Playback tab, right-click Speakers and choose “Set as Default Device”.
How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
To do this, we run through similar steps carried out for the headphones.
- Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar.
- Select Open sound settings.
- Choose Sound control panel on the right.
- Select the Recording tab.
- Choose the microphone.
- Hit Set as default.
- Open the Properties window.
- Select the Levels tab.
How do you play two audio sources at the same time?
Steps to Play Sound on Two Apps At Once i) First, you can select a single app from the list to allow you to play sound in the background while another app is already playing audio. ii) Another option is, you can select “All apps” to turn on multi-stream audio. 4] Select your apps and you’re good to go.
How do I play music through my Bluetooth and headphone jack Windows 10?
- Right click on the sound icon and choose “Recording devices”
- There should be a device named “Stereo Mix” in the list.
- Right click on “Stereo Mix” and Enable the device.
- Right click on “Stereo Mix” again and go to Properties.
- Under “Listen” tab, check the box that reads “Listen to this device”
How can I listen to 2 headphones on my computer?
Use sound-splitting hardware, such as a headphone splitter The easiest way to use two headphones on your PC or Mac is to use a headphone splitter. This lets you plug two or more headphones into your computer via the mini-stereo or USB port and split the sound equally between both devices.
How do you use a front and back audio jack at the same time?
Please follow below instruction:
- 1.Update your Realtek High definition Audio driver to the latest version.
- Click the document folder icon in Realtek HD Audio Manager, as below image and check both options,
- 3.Click Device Advanced Settings and select separate all input jacks as independent input devices.
How can I use headphones with both mic and speaker on PC?
Right click Volume icon in System Tray at right end of task bar, Open Sounds Settings, in dropdown menus at top make sure Headphones are selected and Connected for both Playback and Recording Default Devices.
How can I use both headphones and mic on PC?
If your microphone isn’t working despite having a dual-purpose jack,
- Click on Start.
- Control Panel.
- A pop-up will open. Click on Recording.
- You will see a list of devices. Find the one you’re using and make it default.
- If you can’t see it, click Set up Microphone.
- Once done, apply your changes and test the device out.