Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on.
- Press and hold the Power button for five seconds until the light flashes red and blue, indicating pairing mode.
- On your device, select “IFROGZ Resound Wireless.” Complete any additional pairing steps based on your device.
- 1 Why wont my Ifrogz connect?
- 2 How do I reset my Ifrogz Bluetooth earbuds?
- 3 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
- 4 How do I turn on Ifrogz earbuds?
- 5 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 6 Why are my headphones not connecting to my phone?
- 7 How do I pair my Ifrogz airtime wireless earbuds?
- 8 How do I pair my Ifrogz impulse wireless headphones?
- 9 Does Ifrogz work with iPhone?
- 10 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 11 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
- 12 Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
- 13 Where is the power button on wireless earbuds?
- 14 How do you pair earbuds?
- 15 How do I use Ifrogz?
Why wont my Ifrogz connect?
For a manual connection, take the earbuds from the case and hold both buttons for 5 seconds to turn them off. After waiting a moment, press and hold the buttons for 7 seconds or until the white LED’s begin to flash.
How do I reset my Ifrogz Bluetooth earbuds?
The button in the case needs to be held down for 7 seconds to factory reset the pairing or the Bluetooth stack is cleared and the two ear buds will complete a fresh connection to each other without any past history.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I turn on Ifrogz earbuds?
To turn the earbuds on, simply open the case. To power on a single bud, press and hold the main button for three seconds. It will flash white until it’s connected to a device. It will turn off if not paired within 60 seconds.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why are my headphones not connecting to my phone?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I pair my Ifrogz airtime wireless earbuds?
How do I Pair my AIRTIME PRO Wireless Earbuds with my Device?
- Simply open the case and remove the buds. A pairing signal will be sent to your Bluetooth® device.
- Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on and select “IFROGZ Airtime Pro.”
- Complete any additional paring steps based on your device.
How do I pair my Ifrogz impulse wireless headphones?
Press and hold the Power button until the LED flashes red and blue. 2. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on and select “IFROGZ Impulse”. Complete any additional pairing steps based on your device.
Does Ifrogz work with iPhone?
Yes, it is compatible with the iPhone through Bluetooth.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
To charge the earbuds, place them into the charging case and press the power button on the front of the case.
How do you pair earbuds?
On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do I use Ifrogz?
How do I power and pair my IFROGZ Plugz Wireless Earbuds?
- Press and hold the Power button until the LED flashes red and blue.
- Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on and select “IFROGZ Plugz”.
- To turn your earbuds off, press and hold the Power button for six seconds.