If your TV has built-in Bluetooth capability
- Get your JBL Headphone/Speaker into pairing mode (Please scroll to the bottom of the page or see your JBL user manual.)
- Go into your TV’s Bluetooth menu, search select your JBL Headphone/Speaker to connect.
- You may adjust volume via your TV’s remote control.
- 1 How can I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my TV?
- 2 How do I connect my JBL wireless headphones to my Samsung TV?
- 3 How do I pair my JBL Bluetooth headphones?
- 4 How do I connect my JBL headphones to my Sony TV?
- 5 How can I listen to my TV with wireless headphones?
- 6 How do I know if my TV has Bluetooth?
- 7 Do all smart TVs have Bluetooth?
- 8 Why can’t I pair my JBL headphones?
- 9 Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my TV?
- 10 How do I connect my TV to Bluetooth?
- 11 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my Sony Bravia TV?
How can I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my TV?
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV?
- Put your headphones into pairing mode.
- Enable the Bluetooth function on the TV.
- Once the Bluetooth is enabled on the TV, it will do a scan of the surrounding Bluetooth devices that are in pairing mode.
How do I connect my JBL wireless headphones to my Samsung TV?
Pairing Bluetooth headphones
- Put the headphones into Bluetooth pairing mode and make sure they are discoverable. See the product’s user manual for how to do this, if needed.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth audio device list on your TV and select the headphones to pair with.
How do I pair my JBL Bluetooth headphones?
Android. Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your JBL device come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
How do I connect my JBL headphones to my Sony TV?
Confirm whether A/V sync is available in the TV settings menu. If it is, your model supports Bluetooth headphones. If your remote control has a Quick Settings button. Press the Quick Settings button → select Settings → Display & Sound → Audio output → check if A/V sync is available.
How can I listen to my TV with wireless headphones?
From the home screen, go to the Settings menu and select Remote & Accessories. Choose Add Accessory and put your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode. Select the headphones in the menu when they appear. Your headphones are now paired with your Android/Google TV device.
How do I know if my TV has Bluetooth?
From your TV’s Settings, select Sound, and then select Sound Output. If the option Bluetooth Speaker List appears, then your TV supports Bluetooth.
Do all smart TVs have Bluetooth?
Yes, many smart TV models today come with Bluetooth built in. Sony, LG, Samsung, Toshiba, and Hisense, all make Bluetooth enabled smart TVs. For smart TVs that don’t have Bluetooth, you can still make them “Bluetooth enabled” by using a Bluetooth transmitter or downloading the TV manufacturer’s smart phone app.
Why can’t I pair my JBL headphones?
Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons on the right earcup at the same time for 20 seconds. Release the buttons. You will hear a sound that indicates your JBL headphones have been reset.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my TV?
Make sure that the device that you’re trying to connect has enough battery life. Try to connect your device to another TV or PC/console to check if it works. Make sure that there are no wireless communication interference. Bluetooth devices use 2.4Ghz band and the connection may degrade due to wireless interference.
How do I connect my TV to Bluetooth?
Connecting Bluetooth Devices to my Android TV
- Press the Home button on the remote control to go to the Home screen.
- Use navigational buttons and scroll to the Settings icon. Press OK to confirm.
- Scroll down and select Remote and Accessories. Press OK to confirm.
- Select Add Accessory.
- Select your device on the list.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my Sony Bravia TV?
We walk you through the menus and features of Sony’s 2018 Android TVs. How to pair Bluetooth devices to your Sony smart TV
- Open Bluetooth settings.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated.
- Add device.
- Search and Pair.
- Device connected.
- Select paired device.