Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Tap Sounds Haptics, then tap Headphone Safety.
- Turn Headphone Notifications on or off.
- 1 How do I get notifications to play through my headphones?
- 2 Why can’t I hear notifications on my iPhone when connected to Bluetooth?
- 3 Do notifications go through headphones?
- 4 Why does my iPhone ring out loud when I have headphones in?
- 5 How do I turn off the audio level on my headphones?
- 6 Why is my notification sound not working on my iPhone?
- 7 Why does my iPhone go silent when connected to Bluetooth?
- 8 Why cant I hear my notifications when connected to Bluetooth?
- 9 How can I tell if my iPhone headphones are loud?
- 10 Can you connect to my headphones?
- 11 Do iPhone alarms play headphones?
- 12 How do I make my iPhone ring when Bluetooth is on?
- 13 Does iPhone have Do Not Disturb mode?
How do I get notifications to play through my headphones?
Turn spoken notifications on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Or, go to Assistant settings.
- Tap Devices.
- Under “Personal,” tap your headphones. Spoken notifications.
- Turn Spoken notifications on or off. Tip: You can also turn off spoken notifications specific apps.
Why can’t I hear notifications on my iPhone when connected to Bluetooth?
Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected.
Do notifications go through headphones?
On headphones, your Google Assistant can notify you when there’s a new message or email, or upcoming calendar event. For some messaging or chat apps, your Google Assistant can also read out the content of a new message.
Why does my iPhone ring out loud when I have headphones in?
This is normal, provided your ringer switch is set to ring. Setting the ringer switch to silent will prevent the ringer from sounding from your phone’s internal speakers, but not through external Bluetooth or wired speakers/headphones.
How do I turn off the audio level on my headphones?
Try this: Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Reduce Loud Sounds – If Allow is checked, change it to Don’t Allow. no, it’s EU regulations. Same for Android.
Why is my notification sound not working on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications and check that your Alert Style is set to Banners or Alerts. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and enter your Apple ID and password. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why does my iPhone go silent when connected to Bluetooth?
When your iPhone is connected to a Bluetooth audio device, it sends sound to the device and not to the speaker on the iPhone. Turn off Bluetooth so that sounds play from the iPhone. Adjust the volume buttons while in an app. It may also be that the sound setting in the app is too low.
Why cant I hear my notifications when connected to Bluetooth?
Go to settings, Connections, Bluetooth, open the settings wheel for the connected bluetooth and make sure both Calls & Audio are turned ON. This should help with hearing the notification sounds without the need to keep the bluetooth ear buds all the time. You can continue to use the bluetooth for calls.
How can I tell if my iPhone headphones are loud?
Check your headphone levels on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then add Hearing.
- Connect your headphones, then play audio.
- Open Control Center, then tap. The audio level (in decibels) of your headphones is displayed on the Headphone Level meter.
Can you connect to my headphones?
In order to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Android phone, you need to activate pairing mode on your headphones. Depending on what headphones you have, this will turn them on and automatically activate the headphones’ Bluetooth. You might also have headphones that have a different “paring” button.
Do iPhone alarms play headphones?
By default, your iPhone will not play alarms only through headphones. The alarm sound will go off on the iPhone itself as well as other wired or wireless devices that connect to it. But you can manually mute the iPhone’s sound or use third-party apps to channel the alarm through headphones only.
How do I make my iPhone ring when Bluetooth is on?
Press the “Volume UP” button on the side of your iPhone. This will cause a volume meter to appear on screen. Make sure the volume is up to a level of your liking. Now, whenever you receive calls on your iPhone you will still be able to hear the phone ring even though you’ve got a Bluetooth headset connected.
Does iPhone have Do Not Disturb mode?
Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb. Turn on Scheduled and set a schedule. Choose when you want to receive alerts, calls, and notifications: Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.