please try :
- Turn off the headset completely. ( no blinking lights)
- Turn on the bluetooth function on your device.
- Press and hold power button for approximately 8 seconds until you see the blue/red flashing LED lights. The headset is now in pairing mode.
- 1 How can I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do I pair my new wireless headphones?
- 3 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 4 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting to my phone?
- 5 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 6 Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
- 7 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
- 8 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone?
- 9 Why are my headphones not connecting?
- 10 Why wont both my earbuds connect?
- 11 How do I turn on discoverable mode?
How can I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do I pair my new wireless headphones?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting to my phone?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
Why wont both my earbuds connect?
Step 1: While the headphones are charging (the white LED indicator of earbuds is on), double-press the power keys of both sides to reset the headphones. Remove both the headphones from charging case, then both headphones power on automatically and connect each other within 60 seconds. Take both earbuds out.
How do I turn on discoverable mode?
Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your cell phone and locate the “Bluetooth” option. Select the option to place the device in discovery mode. Select the option “Scan for Devices.” This will enable the phone to locate compatible Bluetooth devices near its location.