Pairing your headset with a Laptop
- Step 1: Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth on your Laptop by going to Bluetooth Settings.
- Step 3: Click on Add Bluetooth or other device in Bluetooth settings.
- Step 4: Choose Bluetooth from the list (see image below)
- 1 How do you put Taotronics headphones in pairing mode?
- 2 How do I connect my Taotronics earbuds to my computer?
- 3 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting to my laptop?
- 4 Why wont my Bluetooth headphones go into pairing mode?
- 5 How do I connect my TaoTronics to my Macbook?
- 6 How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth adapter?
- 7 Where is multifunction button on TaoTronics headphones?
- 8 How do I pair my TaoTronics SoundLiberty 53?
- 9 How do you pair TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones TT bh07?
- 10 Why is my laptop not recognizing my headphones?
- 11 How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop?
- 12 How do I make my Bluetooth headphones discoverable?
- 13 Why won’t my headphones connect to my computer?
- 14 How do I put my Bluetooth in pairing mode?
How do you put Taotronics headphones in pairing mode?
Make sure the headphones and your Bluetooth® device are next to each other (within 3 feet / 1 meter). The first time you use the headphones, press and hold the Multifunction Button until the LED indicator ﬂashes red and blue alternately. Now the headphones are in pairing mode.
How do I connect my Taotronics earbuds to my computer?
Take out one earbud from the charging case, it will enter pairing mode with the LED indicator ﬂashing blue and white alternately. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device and search for nearby devices. Find the TAOTRONICS Earbuds type in the searching results, tap on the name to connect.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting to my laptop?
First, make sure your Bluetooth headphones aren’t the issue. Try reconnecting the headphones to the computer. This means deleting the headphones from your list of paired Bluetooth devices, restarting the headphones, and performing the pairing process again. If your pair is out of warranty, you may need new headphones.
Why wont my Bluetooth headphones go into pairing mode?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I connect my TaoTronics to my Macbook?
Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, on both your Mac and your headphones. Open up Bluetooth on your Mac and search for devices. Select your headphones (they should be named with the model, like ‘Your Name’ AirPods or TaoTronics SoundLiberty 80. Wait for them to connect and then test the sound.
How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth adapter?
In order to perform a “factory reset”, switch on the TT-BA01 transmitter first. Press the power button 2 times. Then the transmitter must be switched off again. The transmitter is now set back and can be connected to a new device.
When pairing for the first time, you need to hold down the multifunction button ( located in the middle ) for about 3 to 5 seconds. Release the button when the headphones start flashing red and blue lights.
How do I pair my TaoTronics SoundLiberty 53?
- Put both ears into the charging compartment, wait for the blue light to flash slowly, and then take out the left earphone; Wait for the left earphone to flash blue and white light to enter the pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth pairing of the mobile phone “Taotronics SoundLiberty 53”
How do you pair TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones TT bh07?
Press and hold the multi function button (middle) on the headset control unit for approx 3 to 5 seconds. The LEDs will flash red and blue. The headphones are now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
Why is my laptop not recognizing my headphones?
Make sure your headphones are properly connected to your laptop. Right-click the volume icon on the bottom left of your screen, and select Sounds. Click the Playback tab. If your headphones don’t show up as a listed device, right-click on the empty area and make sure Show Disabled Devices has a check mark on it.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do I make my Bluetooth headphones discoverable?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
Why won’t my headphones connect to my computer?
Check if your headphones are connected to or paired with a different device via Bluetooth. If so, turn it off, plug in your headphones and see if they work again. Clean your computer’s headphone jack. Dust, lint and dirt may block the connection between the jack and the headphones.
How do I put my Bluetooth in pairing mode?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.