Pair your device with a Bluetooth accessory
- On your device, go to Settings Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth.
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device.
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears onscreen.
- 1 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my iPhone?
- 2 Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
- 3 How do I get my iPhone to recognize my wireless headphones?
- 4 How do I put my wireless headphones in pairing mode?
- 5 Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
- 6 How do I get my iPhone to recognize Bluetooth devices?
- 7 Why won’t my iPhone read my headphones?
- 8 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 9 Why is my phone not showing Bluetooth devices?
- 10 How do I turn my Bluetooth to discovery mode?
- 11 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my iPhone?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my wireless headphones?
If you can’t connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other.
- Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power.
How do I put my wireless headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize Bluetooth devices?
On your iPhone, go to Settings→Bluetooth and tap the Bluetooth button on. The Bluetooth screen opens. Tapping On makes your iPhone discoverable, which means other devices with Bluetooth turned on can see your iPhone. The Bluetooth icon appears in the status bar.
Why won’t my iPhone read my headphones?
Check for debris in the headphone port on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Check your headphone cable, connector, remote, and earbuds for damage, like wear or breakage. Firmly plug your headphones back in. If your iOS device has a case, remove the case to get a firm connection.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
Why is my phone not showing Bluetooth devices?
Even if Bluetooth is turned on, your phone itself might not be ‘discoverable’. This means that a Bluetooth device you haven’t yet paired cannot see your phone. To make it visible to other devices, open the main Bluetooth settings. On Android, phones remain discoverable so long as you stay on that screen.
How do I turn my Bluetooth to discovery mode?
Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your cell phone and locate the “Bluetooth” option. Select the option to place the device in discovery mode. Select the option “Scan for Devices.” This will enable the phone to locate compatible Bluetooth devices near its location.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.