The following steps let you play sound through both speakers and headphones if you’re using Windows 10.
- Connect your headphones and speakers to your PC.
- Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and click Sounds.
- Under the Playback tab, right-click Speakers and choose “Set as Default Device”.
- 1 How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
- 2 How can I play sound through my headset and TV on my computer?
- 3 How do I use two audio outputs Windows 10?
- 4 Can I listen to my TV with headphones?
- 5 How can I listen to 2 headphones on my computer?
- 6 How can I make my computer speakers and Bluetooth speakers play simultaneously?
- 7 How do you play two audio sources at the same time?
- 8 How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
How can I play sound through my headset and TV on my computer?
Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
How do I use two audio outputs Windows 10?
Select the Listen tab on the Stereo Mix window. Then click the Listen to this device checkbox. Select the second playback device listed on the Playback this device drop-down menu. Click the Apply and OK buttons on both the Stereo Mix Properties and Sound window.
Can I listen to my TV with headphones?
If your TV has a 3.5mm headphone jack, just plug your wired headphones into it. If your TV doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack, but has RCA stereo outputs, get an RCA-to-3.5mm adapter and use your headphones that way. The obvious problem here is that you need a really long wire to listen a comfortable distance away from your TV.
How can I listen to 2 headphones on my computer?
Use sound-splitting hardware, such as a headphone splitter The easiest way to use two headphones on your PC or Mac is to use a headphone splitter. This lets you plug two or more headphones into your computer via the mini-stereo or USB port and split the sound equally between both devices.
How can I make my computer speakers and Bluetooth speakers play simultaneously?
The simple way is to buy a bluetooth speaker that has an “audio out” jack. Direct the music to your bluetooth speaker and run a cable from the speaker output to your computer speakers input. Then you will have coordinated music being played by bluetooth speaker and your 2.1 speaker system.
How do you play two audio sources at the same time?
Steps to Play Sound on Two Apps At Once i) First, you can select a single app from the list to allow you to play sound in the background while another app is already playing audio. ii) Another option is, you can select “All apps” to turn on multi-stream audio. 4] Select your apps and you’re good to go.
How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
To do this, we run through similar steps carried out for the headphones.
- Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar.
- Select Open sound settings.
- Choose Sound control panel on the right.
- Select the Recording tab.
- Choose the microphone.
- Hit Set as default.
- Open the Properties window.
- Select the Levels tab.