Rename a product using the Bose Connect app.
- Open the app and wait while it searches for available Bose Bluetooth® products.
- Tap the Settings gear icon in the upper-right. Tip: If you have more than one Bose Bluetooth product, swipe left or right to find it, then tap Settings.
- Tap Name.
- Edit the name:
How do I rename my Bose headphones on my Iphone?
Make sure it says “Connected,” and then tap the “i” on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure your device is connected and then tap the “i.”
- Most devices can be renamed with a few taps.
- Type the new name for the device and then tap “Done.”
- If there’s no Name field, then this device can’t be renamed.
How do I rename my Bose earbuds?
Rename a product using the Bose Music app.
- In the Bose Music app, tap the Settings gear in the upper-right.
- Tap Product Name.
- Select a name for your Bose product, or scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Custom Name to enter a specific name.
How do I reprogram my Bose headphones?
Product settings are retained during this reset.
- Power off your product.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger.
- Wait five seconds.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the headset.
- Wait one minute.
- Power on your product.
How do I reset my Bose Bluetooth headphones?
To clear the product memory of connected Bluetooth® devices: Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until your hear Bluetooth device list cleared.
How do I reset my Bose headphones?
1. What’s the easiest way to clear my Bose headphone pairing list?
- Turn off your wireless headphones.
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until you receive the voice messages of successfully clearing Bluetooth devices.
- Remove your Bose item from the Bluetooth pairing list on your device and reconnect.
How do you reset Bose Quietcomfort headphones?
How to reset a Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones
- To begin, turn off your headphones, then wait about 30 seconds.
- Connect your QC 35 headphones to the charger, on a wall outlet, or on a computer USB port. Wait about 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, unplug your Bose headphones.
- Switch on your Quiet Comfort again normally.