Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone.
- Place the headset on your ear.
- Turn on your headset by opening the boom.
- Select Motorola H720 from the search results on your phone.
- Select Ok or Yes to pair your headset with your phone.
- 1 How do you pair Motorola earbuds to each other?
- 2 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
- 3 How do you pair left and right Bluetooth headphones?
- 4 How do you reset a Motorola Bluetooth headset?
- 5 How do you pair wireless earbuds together?
- 6 Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
- 7 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 8 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
- 9 How do I get my headphones to work in both ears?
- 10 Why is only one side of my Bluetooth headphones working?
- 11 Why is only one of my Bluetooth headphones connecting?
- 12 Why won’t my Motorola Bluetooth connect?
- 13 How do I reset my Bluetooth on my Moto G?
- 14 How do I pair my Motorola S10?
How do you pair Motorola earbuds to each other?
Ensure both buds are inside the charging case and take out both buds. Proceed with manual pairing by triple-press Multi-Function Button (MFB) on the left earbud until LED shows blue and red. Wait 5 seconds for the earbud of Right side to have the LED powered off.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do you pair left and right Bluetooth headphones?
Just follow the simple instructions below:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your device and place both earbuds in the case.
- Take the left and right earbuds out the case and long press the touch control area at the same time for about 3 seconds or until you see a white LED light flashing on both earbuds.
How do you reset a Motorola Bluetooth headset?
Reset Motorola Bluetooth Headsets Turn on your headset and then press and hold the call and volume buttons. Hold down the buttons for 10 seconds until the status light turns to blue which signals that the connection has been reset. You are now free to pair the headset with your device.
How do you pair wireless earbuds together?
First, you will need to pair the earbuds to each other, then to the phone.
- Turn them both on at the same time, holding down the buttons until they flash red then blue.
- Once they both are flashing at the same time, you’ll double press a button on ONE earbud.
- The earbud will say it’s connected.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do I get my headphones to work in both ears?
Generally, you should be able to change this by going into Settings > Accessibility. Here you will see the Mono Audio option. Switching that on will ensure the full music and audio will play through one ear. And if that fails, you can just download an app that would allow this.
Why is only one side of my Bluetooth headphones working?
Bluetooth headphones that only work on one side are an error that users often encounter. To fix bluetooth earbuds, you need to restart the headset first. If that still doesn’t solve the problem, try resetting Bluetooth and pairing. In case that doesn’t work, check your mobile/PC audio settings.
Why is only one of my Bluetooth headphones connecting?
Make sure that the mono setting is not enabled. Mono basically plays the same audio in both ears, but can sometimes cause this issue. The balance problem occurs when the balance scale may be turned all the way to the left or right. You can check for mono and balance settings in your device’s Accessibility settings.
Why won’t my Motorola Bluetooth connect?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my Moto G?
If you are facing the same problem on your phone, then you can re-enable the Bluetooth app by resetting the settings on all the apps. Just go to Settings > Applications > Reset Application Settings.
How do I pair my Motorola S10?
- On the phone, touch Apps, then touch Settings.
- Turn Bluetooth on.
- Touch Bluetooth to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Select Motorola S10-HD in the list of discovered devices.
- Enter the passkey or pair code: 0000 or 1234.