The first time you use the headphones, press and hold the Multifunction Button until the LED indicator ﬂashes red and blue alternately. Now the headphones are in pairing mode. Activate Bluetooth® on your phone and search for nearby Bluetooth® connections.
- 1 Why won’t my TaoTronics headphones turn on?
- 2 How do I turn on my TaoTronics earbuds?
- 3 What do I do if my Bluetooth headphones wont turn on?
- 4 Why is my TaoTronics Bluetooth not working?
- 5 How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset?
- 6 How do I connect my iphone to my TaoTronics Bluetooth?
- 7 How do I connect my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset to my PC?
- 8 Why is my wireless headset not turning on?
- 9 Why is my wireless headphones not working?
- 10 Why are my JBL headphones not turning on?
Why won’t my TaoTronics headphones turn on?
Device Not Turning On Make sure the device is properly charged. Try using while device is plugged in to be sure it is a battery issue.
How do I turn on my TaoTronics earbuds?
The ﬁrst time you use the headphones, press and hold the Multifunction Button for 6-8 seconds until the LED indicator ﬂashes red and blue alternately. Find TaoTronics Sport Earphone type in the search results. Tap on the name to connect. Once connected, only the blue LED will ﬂash.
What do I do if my Bluetooth headphones wont turn on?
What If the Reset Doesn’t Work?
- Make sure your device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Unpair all devices connected to your headset.
- Restart your smartphone or laptop.
- Delete your headset from your device and rediscover it.
- Make sure your headset is in close proximity to your device.
- Charge your headset and your device.
Why is my TaoTronics Bluetooth not working?
If the transmitter cannot pair with your Bluetooth device, clear the pairing history by pressing the Power Button twice when the transmitter are on until the LED indicator ﬂashes red and blue alternately. Then restart the transmitter to pair again.
How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset?
Take the earbuds out of the charging case, then place them back again. Tap and hold the Multifunction Touch Control of both earbuds for 10 seconds until the LED indicators ﬂash three times to enter reset mode. Take out both earbuds, and they will pair with each other automatically.
How do I connect my iphone to my TaoTronics Bluetooth?
Pairing Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones to Your Phone
- Activate your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones’s pairing mode.
- Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Select the correct headphones and pair with it.
- Your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones is now connected to the phone successfully.
How do I connect my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset to my PC?
Pairing your headset with a Laptop
- Step 1: Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth on your Laptop by going to Bluetooth Settings.
- Step 3: Click on Add Bluetooth or other device in Bluetooth settings.
- Step 4: Choose Bluetooth from the list (see image below)
Why is my wireless headset not turning on?
If the power on the headphones is not turning on, the battery may not be inserted correctly or the battery may need to be replaced. If the headphones are being used for the first time, or if the headphones have not been used for a long time, the battery will need to be fully charged before use.
Why is my wireless headphones not working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Why are my JBL headphones not turning on?
Reset Your JBL Headphones If still your JBL headphones are not turning on then reset them. On your JBL headphones, press and hold the ‘volume +’ and ‘volume_’ buttons until the headphones turn on. If it does not work then repeat the process 3 to 5 times. This method will force restart your device.