If you have some other Bluetooth device, follow these steps to pair your headphones with that device:
- Press the power button for 5 seconds. When the Fuel Gauge flashes, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 How do you turn on Beats headphones?
- 2 How do you know when your beats are charged?
- 3 Why wont my beats turn on at all?
- 4 What does white light on beats mean?
- 5 How long does it take for beats to charge?
- 6 How do I know if my Beats Wireless headphones are charged?
- 7 Why are my Beats not working?
- 8 How do I connect my Beats to my iPhone?
- 9 What Beats do I have?
- 10 Why wont my beats show up on Bluetooth?
How do you turn on Beats headphones?
Turn on and charge your earphones Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off. To charge, plug your earphones into a power source using the included Lightning cable. Your earphones provide up to 8 hours of playback from a full charge, and up to 2 hours of playback from 5-minute charge.
How do you know when your beats are charged?
When unplugged from power source:
- 5 white lights signal full or near-full charge.
- 1 solid red light signals low charge.
- 1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion.
- No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging.
Why wont my beats turn on at all?
Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
What does white light on beats mean?
If you see blinking red and white lights on your powerbeats 3, it means that it is not charging. Here are some solutions that you can try to resolve this issue. Locate the Power button of your powerbeats. Press and hold it for a few minutes until it turns off.
How long does it take for beats to charge?
The headphones have a 40-hour battery life. You can use the headphones for 3 hours after only 5 minutes of charging.
How do I know if my Beats Wireless headphones are charged?
To charge your headphones, plug them into a power source using the included micro USB cable. As the headphones charge, the five Fuel Gauge lights flash. When your headphones are fully charged, all five lights remain lit.
Why are my Beats not working?
Make sure that the headset plug is securely connected and that the socket is clean and clear. Check that the microphone—located on the back of the remote—isn’t blocked or covered. Make sure the straight-end of the plug is connected to the headphones and the angled L-shaped plug is connected to the audio source.
How do I connect my Beats to my iPhone?
Pair your headphones
- Hold your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone.
- Press the power button on your headphones for 1 second.
- After a few seconds, your iPhone asks you to connect. If it doesn’t, press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone.
What Beats do I have?
To find the serial number of your Beats product when it’s connected to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > Bluetooth. Tap the More Info button next to the name of your Beats product.
Why wont my beats show up on Bluetooth?
Check the volume. Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.