Pair your headphones
- Hold your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone.
- Press the power button on your headphones for 1 second.
- After a few seconds, your iPhone asks you to connect. If it doesn’t, press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone.
- 1 How do you get Beats headphones to work?
- 2 How do you use beats wireless headphones?
- 3 How do you turn on wireless Beats earbuds?
- 4 Why are my Beats connected but no sound?
- 5 How do you connect Beats?
- 6 How do I know if my beats are on?
- 7 Where is power button on beats wireless?
- 8 Why wont my beats show up on Bluetooth?
- 9 Why won’t my beats turn on?
- 10 Why are my beats flashing red and white?
How do you get Beats headphones to work?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
How do you use beats wireless headphones?
Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
How do you turn on wireless Beats earbuds?
To turn your earphones on or off, press and hold the power button on your left earbud for 1 second. The first time that you power on your Powerbeats, they’re ready to pair with your device. The indicator light will flash to confirm that your Powerbeats are in pairing mode.
Why are my Beats connected but no sound?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. Check Paired Devices in Android. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
How do you connect Beats?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
How do I know if my beats are on?
When unplugged from power source:
- 5 white lights signal full or near-full charge.
- 1 solid red light signals low charge.
- 1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion.
- No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
Why wont my beats show up on Bluetooth?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
Why won’t my beats turn on?
Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
Why are my beats flashing red and white?
Verify that the battery is the issue Plug your Beats X in to charge. If the power LED flashes red/white/red/white a few times then goes white, that will usually indicate a faulty battery. Other issues can cause those symptoms but it is very rare, especially if this happens every time that you plug them in to charge.