Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Onn headphones come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
- 1 Why are my ONN Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 2 How do you put a Bluetooth headset in pairing mode?
- 3 How do you connect ONN earphones?
- 4 How do you reset an ONN Bluetooth headset?
- 5 Why is my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 6 How do I make my Bluetooth headphones discoverable?
- 7 How do you pair wireless earphones?
- 8 How do I turn on Onn wireless earbuds?
- 9 Why are my Onn headphones blinking red and blue?
- 10 What is the pin for Onn headphones?
- 11 How do I reset my Bluetooth headset?
- 12 How do you reset an Onn Bluetooth speaker?
- 13 How do I know when my Onn headphones are charged?
Why are my ONN Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
Make sure that you fully charge the headphone before turning it on. Check that the headphone is in pairing mode (Blue/Red indicator light flashes quickly). Delete the existing Bluetooth headphone name in phone, and search again. If still no search result, please restart the headphone and phone, and try again.
How do you put a Bluetooth headset in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do you connect ONN earphones?
You will need to turn on Bluetooth on your device by going to ‘System Preferences’ in the Apple menu. After turning on Bluetooth, wait for your ONN headphones to appear on the list of available devices. When they appear on the list, select them, and click on ‘Connect’ to pair them.
How do you reset an ONN Bluetooth headset?
How to Reset ONN Headphones
- Turn off your ONN headphones.
- Hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
- Wait for the red and blue LED lights to blink.
- Reconnect with your device.
Why is my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I make my Bluetooth headphones discoverable?
Activate Pairing mode on the Bluetooth headphones. Press and hold the Power button or the ID SET button, as shown in the illustration below. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The blinking means the Bluetooth headphones have entered Pairing mode.
How do you pair wireless earphones?
How to Pair Bluetooth Earbuds
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Open the charging case.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and put them back in.
- Press the pairing button on the charging case.
- Press the pairing button on the earbuds.
How do I turn on Onn wireless earbuds?
Take out both earphones from the charging case and power them off. When the earphones are turned off, press and hold R side earphone 5sec to reactive it connecting to another device, then power on the L side as well.
Red-and-blue alternating lights indicate that the BTH240 is in pairing mode. The BTH240 will enter pairing mode any time it is powered on if it is not currently paired to any devices (such as after a factory reset.)
What is the pin for Onn headphones?
Thanks. So I had to hold both volume buttons to get it to pair after pairing it wants a PIN and suggests 1234 or 0000.
How do I reset my Bluetooth headset?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Reset the Connection
- Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices.
- Once deleted, power your phone completely off, then power it back on. This resets the Bluetooth stack in the Bluetooth software on the phone.
- Re-pair the headset with your phone.
How do you reset an Onn Bluetooth speaker?
Press and hold both the power and the “volume down” buttons for around 6 seconds until you hear the device power off. Turn on the speaker and use it as you would a new speaker.
How do I know when my Onn headphones are charged?
When you turn on the headset by pressing the button, the indicator (blue) flashes two times, then the indicator (red) flashes. You can check the remaining battery charge by the number of times the indicator (red) flashes. You can also check the remaining battery charge when the headset is turned on.