- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode by holding down the call button, then setting the power switch to ON.
- Find the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar in the upper-right of your display.
- Select Set up Bluetooth Device from the Bluetooth status menu.
- Select the device you want to connect to, then select connect.
- 1 How do I pair my LG Bluetooth headset to my phone?
- 2 How do I get my Bluetooth headphones connected to my phone?
- 3 Why is my phone not finding my Bluetooth headphones?
- 4 How do I turn on LG wireless audio sync?
- 5 How do I reset my LG HBS 780 Bluetooth headset?
- 6 Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
- 7 Why is my Bluetooth connected but no sound?
- 8 How do you make a Bluetooth device discoverable?
- 9 How do you connect wireless headphones to your phone?
- 10 Why is my phone not detecting my headphones?
- 11 Why are my headphones not connecting?
- 12 What do I do if my Bluetooth headphones won’t connect?
How do I pair my LG Bluetooth headset to my phone?
- Tap Apps > Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch ON to enable Bluetooth.
- Tap Search for devices at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on your LG device from the list, if asked for a Password/Pin Code enter 0000.
- After a successful connection, Connected will display next to your LG device in the list.
How do I get my Bluetooth headphones connected to my phone?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
Why is my phone not finding my Bluetooth headphones?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I turn on LG wireless audio sync?
Set up Sound Sync with a Sound Bar or Sound Plate
- Begin by pressing the Home button on the Magic Remote.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Sound, and then Sound Out.
- Change the setting from “TV Speaker” to “LG Sound Sync Wireless”.
- Press Device Selection.
How do I reset my LG HBS 780 Bluetooth headset?
Reset: While device is on, hold down call button and both volume up and down. Hold until call light glows steady blue. It’s reset.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why is my Bluetooth connected but no sound?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. Check Paired Devices in Android. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
How do you make a Bluetooth device discoverable?
Pair your device with a Bluetooth accessory
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth.
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device.
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears onscreen.
How do you connect wireless headphones to your phone?
How to pair Bluetooth headphones with your phone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Tap Pair new device.
- Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode (see the owner manual on how to do this).
- Tap the headphones under the list of available devices.
Why is my phone not detecting my headphones?
Your second option is to go to Settings, then Connections. You should see a list of paired devices that are working with Bluetooth. You can tap on paired devices to un-pair them. Do that and check your headphones again.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
What do I do if my Bluetooth headphones won’t connect?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.