Pairing your headset with a Smartphone
- Step 1: Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth on your Smartphone.
- Step 3: Click on Pair new device option in Bluetooth settings.
- Step 4: Select your MPOW Headset from the search list.
- Step 5: Your headset is now paired with your Smartphone, enjoy the audio.
- 1 How do I pair MPOW Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do you put a MPOW headset in pairing mode?
- 3 Where is the pairing button on MPOW headphones?
- 4 Why won’t my MPOW headphones connect?
- 5 How do I reset my MPOW Bluetooth headset?
- 6 Why is my Bluetooth not connecting?
- 7 Why are my MPOW headphones Flashing?
- 8 How do I pair MPOW M12?
- 9 How do I pair MPOW Mbits s?
- 10 How do you connect Bluetooth headphones?
How do I pair MPOW Bluetooth headphones?
Android. Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Mpow headphones or speaker come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
How do you put a MPOW headset in pairing mode?
Pair to your Smartphone
- Press the “MPOW” button for about 5 seconds until the red and blue lights start flashing alternately.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your phone.
- Enter the code “0000” if needed.
- If paring is successful, the blue light indicator starts flashing.
To pair them, hold down the ‘mpow’ button on the right ear until the led flashes alternating blue and red. Then go into the Bluetooth settings on your iPad and search for new device, the mpow should show up, select it and it will automatically pair.
Why won’t my MPOW headphones connect?
Maybe there is something wrong with Bluetooth data in your phone. You need to delete the phone connected records, restart it and reboot the headphone pairing mode so that it can be searched and paired.
How do I reset my MPOW Bluetooth headset?
How to Reset MPOW Headphones
- Turn off your MPOW headphones and put them in the charging box.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Wait for the red and white lights to blink alternately.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and pair it again.
- Wait for the blue Bluetooth light to flash.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why are my MPOW headphones Flashing?
The headphones are looking for a connection. This puts the headphones in pairing mode, which makes the status lights blink red and blue. The solution is to pair your headphones with the other device again. Turn off Bluetooth for both devices.
How do I pair MPOW M12?
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned off in your device.
- When both earbuds are in the charging case, simultaneously press and.
- The earbuds light will flash red and blue simultaneously.
- The LED will go out l second later, Mpow M12 will automatically enter back into pairing mode.
How do I pair MPOW Mbits s?
When both earbuds are not in the charging case and in the state of power-off (keep pressing both MFB for 5 seconds to turn them off). Keep pressing both MFB for 4 seconds to re-enter into pairing mode in which LED flashes blue and red alternately. Finally, choose “Mpow Mbits S” on your device.
How do you connect Bluetooth headphones?
How to pair Bluetooth headphones with your phone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Tap Pair new device.
- Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode (see the owner manual on how to do this).
- Tap the headphones under the list of available devices.