| Press and hold the call button until you hear the association. While the headset lights are flashing blue and red, turn on Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices. Select the PLT V5200 series. When pairing is successful, the lights will go out and pairing will be heard.
- 1 How do I pair my PLT headphones?
- 2 Why won’t my PLT headphones connect to my phone?
- 3 How do I pair my Plantronics wireless headphones?
- 4 How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth headset to my phone?
- 5 How do I connect IPAD to PLT headphones?
- 6 How do you use wireless PLT headphones?
- 7 Why is my Bluetooth headphones not pairing?
- 8 Why is my Plantronics wireless headset not working?
- 9 How do I use my Plantronics headset?
- 10 How do I turn on my PLT Bluetooth headphones?
- 11 How do I pair my iPhone with PLT wireless headphones?
How do I pair my PLT headphones?
To pair your BackBeat FIT to your phone:
- Starting with your headset powered off, press and hold the power button until the LED flashes red and blue.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to discover new devices. To do so:
- Tap PLT_BBT to complete the pairing.
Why won’t my PLT headphones connect to my phone?
Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices. Power off the phone. If possible, remove the battery from the phone. If the issue persists, try pairing the headset to a different cell phone.
How do I pair my Plantronics wireless headphones?
Press and hold the Call button until the LEDs flash red and blue. Activate Bluetooth on your device and set it to search for new devices. Select “PLT_BBTPRO”. The headset LEDs stop flashing upon successful pairing.
How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth headset to my phone?
Go to Settings menu on the Android phone. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled, and then tap Bluetooth to access the settings. Tap Search or Scan (depending on the phone) so the phone can locate the headset. Once the phone finds the headset, tap PLT_Legend to complete the pairing process.
How do I connect IPAD to PLT headphones?
Power on the headphones by pressing the power button until you hear “pair mode” and the LED light flashes red and blue. Activate Bluetooth® on your phone and set it to search for new devices. -Android Settings > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices* NOTE *Menus may vary by device. Select “PLT_BBFIT.”
How do you use wireless PLT headphones?
Start with your headset powered on. Press and hold the call control button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red and blue (some models flash red and white). Release the button and set the headset aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your cell phone or other Bluetooth device.
Why is my Bluetooth headphones not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why is my Plantronics wireless headset not working?
If you are experiencing issues using your USB headset, try the following: Unplug the headset from the PC’s USB port and reboot the computer. Do not just restart – perform a complete system shutdown and then turn back on, as this will help clear the memory in the USB ports.
How do I use my Plantronics headset?
Using your wireless headset with remote call answering accessory (Recommended and preferred)
- Remove your Plantronics headset from the charging base and place it on your head.
- When a phone call comes in, press the on button on your headset and you’ll be on the call (works up to about 350 feet away from your desk)
How do I turn on my PLT Bluetooth headphones?
With that in mind, how does PLT connect? Press and hold the power button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red. Release the button and set the headphones aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your mobile phone or other Bluetooth device.
How do I pair my iPhone with PLT wireless headphones?
To pair your Plantronics Bluetooth headset with your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.