For your Beats solo wireless, you can insert the sound cable, then check if the sound can be heard on both side. If it’s ok, remove the sound cable while playing music. Then restart your headphones and connect the Bluetooth again.
- 1 How do you fix Beats headphones when only one works?
- 2 How do you fix Beats headphones one side is silent Bluetooth?
- 3 Why do my beats headphones only work in one ear?
- 4 Why is only the left side of my beats working?
- 5 How long beats last?
- 6 How do you reset Beats headphones?
- 7 Why is my left i12 not working?
- 8 Why is one side of my Bluetooth headphones not working?
- 9 Why can I only hear out of one headphone on my phone?
- 10 Why are my beats not playing sound?
- 11 Why is only one side of my beats solo 3 working?
How do you fix Beats headphones when only one works?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
How do you fix Beats headphones one side is silent Bluetooth?
How To Fix Wireless Headphones With One Side Don’t Work Issue
- Check the side balance.
- Check Your Track Mono Or Stereo.
- Power off/on your headphone.
- Reconnect Bluetooth.
- Insert the sound cable plug while playing audio.
- Pull out back the sound cable while playing audio.
- Reset your wireless headphone.
Why do my beats headphones only work in one ear?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds.
Why is only the left side of my beats working?
If only one side works when connected via bluetooth, this means that one of the small mechanical triggers in the aux port of your headphones is stuck in a halfway position, thus telling your speakers to function via aux cable
How long beats last?
Beats claims up to 40 hours of life – and they do last so long – but, naturally, you can also plug in a 3.5mm cable for a wired connection to your phone. Or charge them up for five minutes to get three hours of playback time.
How do you reset Beats headphones?
Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
Why is my left i12 not working?
Step 1: Delete the left and right earbuds pairing information (Reset the i12 TWS). Step 2: Long press the function key for 5 seconds to turn on the i12 TWS. Step 3: Enter pairing mode, pairing time is about 5 seconds, prompt tone “pairing mode”.
Why is one side of my Bluetooth headphones not working?
Bluetooth headphones that only work on one side are an error that users often encounter. To fix bluetooth earbuds, you need to restart the headset first. If that still doesn’t solve the problem, try resetting Bluetooth and pairing. In case that doesn’t work, check your mobile/PC audio settings.
Why can I only hear out of one headphone on my phone?
On Android, it will really depend on the type of device you use. Generally, you should be able to change this by going into Settings > Accessibility. Here you will see the Mono Audio option. Switching that on will ensure the full music and audio will play through one ear.
Why are my beats not playing sound?
Make sure that the headset plug is securely connected and that the socket is clean and clear. Check that the microphone—located on the back of the remote— isn’t blocked or covered. If you’re using your Beats with a computer, make sure that your computer microphone is set to the correct input source.
Why is only one side of my beats solo 3 working?
You can test to see which issue you need to fix by removing both speakers from your headphones and swapping the sides, if you put the speaker from the non-working side onto the side that works and the speaker works fine, it is the wiring that is the problem, if the speaker does not work, you just need a new speaker.