- Hold the PlayStation button until the Quick Menu appears.
- Select Sound/Devices > Output to Headphones > All Audio.
- This should output all audio through your headphones or earbuds. However, you may want to test it by playing a game.
Why won’t my Headphones play Sound PS4?
Audio problems may occur due to the poor connection between your PS4 and your display. 1) Turn off your PS4 and your display. 2) Unplug your HDMI cable and power cable. 3) Check your cables and the corresponding ports on your devices.
Why is there no sound when I plug in headphones?
Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up. Make sure the headphone jack is firmly plugged into the correct audio jack. If the audio source uses a line remote, disconnect the remote and plug directly to the audio source. If you can hear the sound from your headphones, the line remote may require repair.
Why does my audio only work with headphones?
Your iPhone is stuck on headphone mode because it thinks headphones are plugged into the headphone jack or Lightning port, even though they’re not. This is usually caused by a problem with the headphone jack or Lightning port itself. 99% of the time it’s a hardware problem, not a software problem.
How do you take headphone mode off?
Turn Off Headphone Mode on Android phones
- Reboot the phone. The first thing you can do to take off your phone from the headphone mode is to restart it.
- Take out the phone battery.
- Re-Connect the headphones.
- Headphone Jack cleaning.
- Vaccum the jack.
- Reset the phone.
- Plugin & remove the headphone.
- Restart your iPhone.
What if your phone is stuck on headphone mode?
How to Turn Off Headphone Mode on Android
- Remove your headphones from the phone again.
- Clean the headphones jack.
- Restart your Android phone.
- Do a soft reset of your phone.
- Use an app to override audio controls.
- Do a hard reset or a factory reset.