Check your headphone cable, connector, remote, and earbuds for damage, like wear or breakage. Look for debris on the meshes in each earbud. To remove debris, gently brush all openings with a small, soft-bristled brush that’s clean and dry. Firmly plug your headphones back in.
What to do if headphone is not working?
How to Fix Headphones That Aren’t Working
- Turn on the headphones.
- Turn the headphones off and on again.
- Charge the headphones.
- Check the USB power requirements.
- Check USB compatibility.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the headphones.
- Turn up the volume.
- Successfully pair the Bluetooth headphones with the device.
How do I fix my headphones without sound?
Make sure the headphone jack is firmly plugged into the correct audio jack. I Can’t Hear Any Sound from My Headphones
- Make sure to select your headphones in the Bluetooth settings of your audio source.
- Turn your headphones off and on.
- Pair your headphones to your audio device again.
Why my headphone is not working?
Dust, lint and dirt may block the connection between the jack and the headphones. Check for this and clean the jack using a cotton swab damped with some rubbing alcohol to get the lint and dust out, or use a can of compressed air if you have one close by. Plug the headphones back in and see if they work.
How do I get my headphones to work again?
When your headset is playing only in one ear, rule out possible device setting issues then follow these quick fixes to get your earphones working again. Ruling Out Phone or PC Settings
- Try another pair of earphones.
- Restart the device.
- Check the settings.
- Clean the headphone jack.
Why do headphones lose sound?
There can be many reasons that a pair of headphones only play audio out of one ear. The most common reason for sound to only come out of one side is the wires near the audio jack have gotten bent back and forth so many times that it has caused a short in the wiring.
How do I fix my earphones mic?
Solutions to earphone mic not working problems
- Connect your Earphone to another jack if you are using it on a laptop. If the mic works in the other earphone jack, it suggests this issue is probably caused by a faulty port.
- But if your mic still doesn’t work, connect your earphone with a microphone to another device.
How do I know if my headphones are broken?
A headphone driver is blown when you can hear a rattle or distorted sound, or if they won’t work at all. However, it’s actually difficult to blow drivers as headphones aren’t designed for high output power, or extreme volumes. It’s more likely that your driver is dirty or has loose parts.